For more information, product specifications, Hexagon Inserts, accessories and Reaction Arms please see below link to brochure
FSX (SX & HSX)
When ordering Cassette style Torque wrenches please choose required drive motor then choose required sized Ratchet Head as per below and attached charts. You can also choose between fixed and swivel hose connections
Thanks to its low-profile design, this hydraulic torque wrench is suitable for a wide range of applications and offers unique advantages in tight spaces and otherwise inaccessible surroundings.
- Torque Specifications (Nm) 800 – 8,500
- System pressure of up to 800 bar
- Safeness due to relief valve
- SQS high-pressure safety cylinder
- Fine-toothed ratchet system – no jamming
- High torque precision
- Also available as ATEX model for operation in Zone 1G (II 2 G c II B T4)
- Also available as a single-hose version
FSX = drive unit SX + ratchet head HSX
An adjustable handle is included.
360° rotatable hose connection with swivel option.