For more information and product specifications including new torque modes and accessories please see below link to brochure
Torque Specifications (Nm) 250 – 2,000
DE1 *Plus* series models offer torque, Angle Mode, Torque & Angle Mode & Angle Counting Mode features
The newly developed DE1plus expands the range of functions offered on the standard version. This innovative software adds additional features that expand the capabilities of the various bolting procedures. Key among these capabilities is the new torque/angle
mode (combined procedure), which can be executed
simultaneously. (Initial (snug) torque directly followed by angle). An alternative option is to complete two separate steps: application of the snug torque first followed by the application of the tightening angle in pure torque angle mode.
- The multi-functional display (O-LED) is easy to use – cleverly displaying an extensive display screen
- New gearbox – slimmer shorter lighter
- New control system for even more precise bolting
- New display with added features comfortable operation and comprehensive information.
- Preset function, 50 storage spaces
- Multi Function Display
- New control system monitors and controls electrical current – therefore RPM remains constant