For more information and product specifications including reaction arms and accessories please see below link to brochure
Torque Specification (Nm) 500 – 4,800
Redefined mobile bolting solutions
As soon as the desired set torque value is acquired the unit automatically stops, it is also immediately ready for the next bolt. The continually active 2 step LED display of the battery charge prevents inaccurate torque tightening when the capacity of the battery is to low.
The operation trigger is not variable but binary, thus preventing an in-accurate applied torque, especially useful during extended operation or when using the unit with gloves.
- Ergonomically optimized handling
- Even slimmer and lighter then its predecessor
- Automatic locking
- Integrated features that allow free rotation of the motor and handle
- Active battery charge indicator
- Available in 6 sizes up to 4800 nm
- Optional diagnostic setting software (DSS) to lock torque settings and provide tool diagnostics